Programs and Services
Initial Program and Services (FY 2016-2017)
Literary (Book) Editing and Publishing
- Literary Training (Writers Workshops)
- Artist Management/Representation
- Product Promotion, Marketing and/or Distribution
- Peer Counseling/Mentorship
- Professional Referral Services (Medical/Mental Healthcare, Testing, Therapeutic, Psychosocial)
- Reintegration Assistance (SSN, State, Housing, Food, Emergency services)
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counseling
BPCI appreciates and relies on the generous support of our community partners and volunteers. We look forward to building our volunteer team. If you are interested in volunteering, please briefly tell us about your area of interest and your availability (i.e., Marketing / Promotion, Mentoring/Peer Counseling, Professional, etc.) Leave your contact details and someone will get in contact you.
Benedict Publishing Company Inc is proud to be available to provide continued support to current and future authors and members of our community that may need assistance. Please donate to our non profit organization so we can maximize our efforts to help others.